We're a little behind in posting this, but we are simply keeping with customs from pregnancy. It was a whirlwind of a month and we cannot believe it has been that long! We had various family members staying with us to help out for about 3 full weeks and then some overnights here and there from my sister and my niece. We are so thankful for the extra help and I am figuring out (slowly) now how to keep house and take care of a baby. So far, so good. Here is Callan at 1 month: Callan is 1 month!
- Moving: Has held his head up since the day he was born
- Sleeping: Wakes up only once during the night (Woot!)
- Growing: Weighed 9lbs 2 oz at 3 week appointment
- Competing: Peed on count: Dad - 6 Mom - 2 (This score is like golf: the lower the better!)
- Snuggling: Loves to sleep on our shoulders